Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome!

Hi, I'm Atiqah and this blog is a part of the requirement for our Research Method class. This blog is going to be a bit personal though so I hope you don't mind. :)

Since three weeks ago, I've been eating and sleeping and rolling around thinking of potential topics for my research proposal. To be honest, topic materialization is the hardest part of research. It can take practically forever. T.T

So, I think this portfolio is quite good to document my thoughts and progress on my research proposal - otherwise all my theoretical progress (which is basically my thoughts on research) will just go with the wind. 

If you happen to visit my blog and are interested in what I say/write, your comments are much appreciated! Either arguments, suggestions, etc., it might help in leading me to my best research proposal.

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment